Handcrafted history. America's original work boot is still going strong. Recreated from our original 1914 patterns, the 1000 Mile boot is the perfect marriage of timeless craftsmanship and style. Each pair is handcrafted with premium materials for unbeatable quality. So your 1000 Mile boots will age beautifully and get better the farther you go.
- Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manufacturing
- Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
- Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
- Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
- Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
- Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear